HE IS RISEN! HALLELUJAH!
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. [lUKE 19:10 KJV]
ARE YOU LOST AND WANT JESUS TO FIND YOU? If yes, PRAY THIS SHORT PRAYER
I am a sinner and I need a Savior.
Please forgive me of my sins.
I turn away from those sins now.
I accept you as my Lord and Savior.
I thank you for dying for me.
I thank you for saving me and for giving me
eternal life with you.
In your precious name I pray,
Email me at James Warren to learn how. If you prayed this prayer, I’d love to hear that you did, or just tell a family member or a friend that you did.
What to do next. It’s all a process.
• First, you want to tell somebody that you prayed the prayer of salvation and that Jesus Christ is your savior. You would honor me if I were to hear from you in this regard. However, you can tell anybody. James Lindquist
• The next thing you’ll want to do is get yourself a Bible. This is one of God’s ways of talking to His children and a great way to get to know the essence of Christ. Christ will teach you how to live a righteous and fulfilling life from within the pages of the Bible. However, do not be afraid if you fail at a point, just ask God’s forgiveness, and go on trying again.
• You’ll want to begin talking to God through prayer daily. This strengthens your relationship and builds your confidence in Him.
• Then get into a Bible believing church where they teach Christ and then worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians.
• As Christ’s representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.
• Then share with others about the decision you just made in hopes of giving them the chance to accept Christ for a better life.
I look forward to hearing from you. God bless you all