Rest in the Lord

Fallen man
BLM riots, the Cancel crowd, mandatory masks, division, chaos, corruption, voter fraud, defunding the police, theft, looting, and murder happening with impunity. Lockdowns, churches burned, businesses destroyed, Police murdered, children murdered, homes harassed, and Christian persecution. America is circling the bowl and there doesn’t seem to be anything we can do about it. And when we do something, by even trying to protect our own property, the government calls us racists and threatens prosecution. It’s sad and frustrating to watch. However, there is one standard and constant that never changes, Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so.

Time out! Let’s back up a minute and get back in focus. I (we) have no control of what the idiots in government are doing. All I can do is live by my own values and beliefs and live accordingly, taking as many with me as I can. I believe in and follow Christ. He is in control and has the future all wrapped up. We are not to worry about the past. We are to live today under the tutelage of Jesus Christ and leave the future to Him. Christ is my Savior, not the government. I choose to rest in the Lord and forget about all the idiots.

v7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass [Psalm 37:7 KJV].
v3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
v4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
v5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
v6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. [Psalm 37:3-6 KJV]

All the wicked devices listed in my lead paragraph qualify for this verse. In verses 3-6, we have the four keys to a victorious life: Trust, Delight, Commit, and Rest. Am I saying NOT to battle? Absolutely not. All I am saying is instead of 90% battling the world and 10% praying and seeking the Lord’s face, let’s reverse that and seek God’s face 90% and battle the world the other 10%. Trust me, Jesus has this. Oh, I’ll do what I can do to occupy and to pass all pertinent info and news to the family, friends, and readers, but I’m just giving most of my time and energy to the Lord. I believe that this is where the battle is won. It is a spiritual war. God is not dependent on who we are, but what He can make us ̶ Morris Cerullo.

v5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
v6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. [Proverbs 3:5, 6 KJV]
v13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. [Ephesians 6:13 KJV]

Our merciful Father, we humbly come to you in prayer seeking your face and asking you to heal our land. I love your gift of America as do many others, but you know the numbers of hairs on their heads. There are those who are using wicked devices against us and we are thwarted at every turn. We trust in you Lord, to heal us and our land. Gracious Father, I concede that it is you that holds the future and that you are the only one who can save us. Lord, God, preserve the gift that you sent us to receive 400 years ago. Lord, we delight in you for giving us the desires of our heart when we made it our own with your guidance 156 years later. Thank you, Father, for your gift. Lord, speak your plan(s) to the prophets so we know what to do and how we can help in our land’s salvation. Send your holy and ministering angels to bring forth your righteousness as the light. I commit to you God by loving you and seeking you with my heart and soul and strength. We leave this country in your control and in your hands. In your precious name I pray Lord, AMEN and AMEN.

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything. -Alexander Hamilton
_________________________________________________________

One thought on “Rest in the Lord

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.